On sunday 29th of march, we release the March update (6.3) of Kick it out.
Apart from bugfixes, there will be the following changes:
- Choose from over 20 new emblem designs! (The price of the kit design item will remain unchanged at first)
- Changed Happy Hours: New Morale Cup
- Worn red pullover can be recycled
- Ruby are displayed in the header of the main screen
- Experimental support for Android Wear. If you have a smartwatch, you can play friendlies without touching your phone.
We are looking forward to celebrate the fifth anniversary of our game in may. To start, there will be a reward for returning users: 1 free ruby pack if you did not play for six weeks and return to the game (on sunday or the weeks after).
Updates for Android and Windows will be available on sunday. The ios version might be delayed by one or two days because it is still stuck in Apple’s review process. This does not affect the changes to happy hours and returning users award, as they work server side.