Time for the third and last preview for the April Update which comes on sunday!
Here’s the list of the remaining changes:
- Sponsorevent challenge #1 changed from “train players to platinum…” to “use 3 coachactions to get…”, by popular demand (all platforms)
- New top list: Veterans (“oldest” still active managers), by popular demand (Android only)
- For header goals, the player who played the crossing is displayed in the match report, by popular demand (Android and next ios update)
- Anonymous offers on the transferlist may be or become specialists with a certain propability, by popular demand (all platforms)
- Payout in all regular tournaments will be increased, by popular demand (all platforms)
- Some A.I. teams are building larger stadiums (all platforms)
We’re sure you like this changes, as most have been done because you wished so.